Sign in to follow this  
Dread_555

Gordon over Maclin?

I've been stashing Gordon for so long. I want to use him... But over someone proven like Maclin? TEN has a decent cornerback, but the ATL matchup is juicy!

I've been stashing Gordon for so long. I want to use him... But over someone proven like Maclin? TEN has a decent cornerback, but the ATL matchup is juicy!

You have kept Gordan for a reason right ?

I'm starting Gordon in my main league, but have a nagging feeling that if I had a better alternative, I might watch him for a week. Maclin is certainly a good alternative. I still think I would start Gordon vs. the Falcons. Good luck.

Thanks for the feedback. Post yoursd and I'll help.

Stashed him in two leagues. Starting him for certain in one, but over Maclin vs TEN is a tougher choice. TEN slowed A Brown a bit last week, that has me concerned.

In my main league, I'm stacked like pancakes at WR. Drafted J Nelson, A Brown, J Maclin. in the early 2-4 rounds. Recieved Gordon off Waivers in week 1 to bascially keep him away from everyone else and have injury insurance for the playoffs! Need to win this week tho.

So after this week i'll have a tough tme starting him over Brown and Nelson.

Man thats a tough choice, shame you can't play them both. Maclin has been really good all year and I think he gets close 100 yrds and a TD this weekend. Gordon could do better but I think its a bit risky till you see at least one game. I would stick with Maclin for this weekend anyway. If you are looking for more feedback you can also try posting it here and people will vote to help you decide too. Good luck