Sign in to follow this  
mightystein

Bernard or Gray?

I have Foster (game time decision) who might not play this week. If he doesn't play I need another RB. I'm going to drop Ronnie Hillman. Giovani Bernard got dropped a couple of weeks ago. Jonas Gray is also still available. Should I pickup Bernard or Gray this week?

That's tough...

Gio has a much better schedule remaining, but Hill is going to take, I would guess, at least half the carries away from him.

Gray will definitely have more workload.

If it was PPR though, I would have to go with Gio personally. He is more explosive on quick dump passes.

but I'm 5-6 so I haven't been making great decisions. :thumbsup:

I have Foster (game time decision) who might not play this week. If he doesn't play I need another RB. I'm going to drop Ronnie Hillman. Giovani Bernard got dropped a couple of weeks ago. Jonas Gray is also still available. Should I pickup Bernard or Gray this week?

Who's playing ?

This week Gio and both are good plays I favor the one with bet playoff schedule.

Play Foster, pick op Gio. Gray stepped in it with Belichick yesterday and besides even before Blount you just NEVER know who gets the N E carries Sunday great example, against the Lions could be the Vereen show with maybe another 10-12 touches for the power back. Blount knows the offense as well as Gray, jsut the way it goes in N E.