Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Any Charles Johnson homers out there

his target total in the last two weeks has been pretty heavy and it appears he is teddys favorite target. In a ppr targets often turn into points. I'm gonna play him over Andre Johnson in one league.

I'm not a homer but i have had my eye on him from when he was a Packer. Excellent measurable s. Could be a stud if he develops. Now I know it takes more than that (look at Stephen Hill, another guy i owned) but Johnson passes the eye ball test. Hill did not. I am a New Yorker and of course watched Hill, he was so awkward, didnt look like a football player let alone a guy going to develop in a star WR. Johnson has "the look". I started him this week. I really think he is going to be a stud sleeper in dynasty leagues and a guy to take a flyer on in deep keeper/dynasty leagues.

I tracked him for years too. So the week he blew up I put in a waiver request for him but was pretty worried. Being first place in a 14 team dynasty I always have the lowest priority each week in waivers. Consequently, I'm use to losing out on so many players I track when they finally hit. Happily, in Johnson's case, all 13 teams passed and I got someone I like to fall through the cracks.

I am in the same position. I am in a 20 team dynasty league and I am usually the last or 2nd to last wavier pick. Same thing lost out on M.Bryant this year but was able to get Gray and others so I feel you. I hope he works out love when my sleepers hit.