Sign in to follow this  
Cash147

How good are you? Decisions Decisions.....

Playing a very stacked team this week. Cant decide on a lineup and need some input. .5 ppr 2qb league

team-starters listed in order by position

QB - Kap, Stafford, McCoy

WR - DT, Maclin, Benjiman, Lafell, K. Stills, Landry, Moncrief

RB - T. Mason, Forsset, Boom Herron, K. Davis

TE- Gates,

K- Crosby

Def- St. Louis

Im thinking of benching Maclin for Stills due to matchups and playing Boom or Lafell at flex. Thought about benching Kap for McCoy last week and am kicking myself for not going through with it. Im thinking of doing it again but... c'mon he's playing Oakland.

Idk any input or other ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks guys leave a link and Ill help out where I can

Thomas missed practice so watch that . And Forsett has missed all of practice this week .

Benching Maclin for Stills this week could be okay based on my fantasy tool. Both projected similar points, but Stills has the upside facing a D allowing twice as many points to WRs compared to Seahawks. I'm a big fan of LaFell this week. He's been Brady's favorite WR all year and Chargers allowing 21 (standard) to opposing WRs. Man, Kaep is bad. Take a look at his trendline. Don't know what McCoy will give you, but he's got weapons and home field advantage.

Thomas missed practice so watch that . And Forsett has missed all of practice this week .

I know and it has me nervous. Yahoo makes it sound like both should be fine for sunday but yea gonna definitely keep my eyes on that situation

Stafford by 10% over Kaepernick; by 30% over McCoy.

Thomas by 25% over Benjamin; by 30% over Maclin; by 30% over Lafell; by 35% over Stills; by 40% over Landry; by 130% over Moncrief. (Slight edge to Maclin over Lafell)

Forsett by 15% over Mason; by 15% over Herron; Davis NO; (Slight edge to Mason over Herron)

I like the Maclin bench... but it is a road game for Sea and he is a good deep threat that given Sherman problems before. Stills is likely a safer play meaning less chance for a complete dud game. NO is at home so there is things working for him.

As far as flex I'd consider Boom seriously cause well TRich is his backup and he is on the highest scoring O in the league and MVP caliber QB main ppr RB... umm this were you stop reading and start him.

Another thing you might missed/forgot Forsett might miss the game so I would flex him for now and put Boom as your 2RB I frankly don't like the matchup either so seriously consider a bench. Starting a WR might be best.

Landry is the safe play and Moncrief high/risk reward... Lafell similar but guess he is safe too but not as much as Landry (who been getting ppr points) but good upside. Moncrief is boom or bust 100 yds and 1TD or 3 pts lol... but Haden on Hilton makes him playable.