Sign in to follow this  
Kevin44Bears

NFL Playoff Fantasy

If you hate it as much as I do when the regular season ends you should check out www.knockoutfantasyplayoffs.com

It is a FF league designed specifically for the NFL Playoffs. Very unique and VERY fun. Check it out. I promise if you play in a league you will LOVE it.

I have a question, or two: So, you created an account here just to spam this site with your own advertisement for free. Do you do that at other sites? Do you allow it at yours?

• Like 1

I will intentionally not click the link; I despise creating a thread for adspamming.

In addition, I will badmouth the site at every opportunity. If you want to draw traffic, pay for ads on the top banner, just like every other reputable brand.

Relax my friend, I am just trying to promote a great website that fantasy football lovers will enjoy a ton. If you want to punish me for being creative about advertising it then go ahead and punish me. Sorry I do not have the advertising budget of draft kings. I am just a small american business that has a product fantasy football players will love.