Sign in to follow this  
ric0

Flex help with Julio out. Will help in return.

Julio's absence today has put a kink in my lineup.

Here's the options for standard league scoring.

Moncrief (Ind)

Fleener (Ind)

T West (Cle)

Who do you roll with?

Leave a link and I'll respond in return.

No, Mo. Wayne is in so it is anybody's guess I know TY is in though... dude got 150 yds on Hadden who limited him to 1 catch 1st half and almost single handedly won me a game.

West is safe in the sense he gets 5+ points maybe TD puts him teens. Moncrief had what 30 yds last week that type of stuff can happen. Fleener hmm with Dwayne back.

Can you get Harry if he is gone wtf why does everyone with Julio got the TY handcuff... ahh. Harry from ww or West safe play and not really sure but all yr he liked TEs, RBs (less with no Bradshaw) and TY in the endzone with Fleener. I go Fleener with the high/risk reward... Moncrief had 2 legit games maybe... Wayne start makes him too risky. West maybe coach does run heavy game plan to protect Manziel.

That's real tough.

out of the three, i'd probably go with montcrief but it's really a toss up between all 3. Luck has been on fire all year and the yards and tds gotta go somewhere right? hilton will get his. but whoever is left is a toss up.

thanks for mine.

Its a tough pick, any could tank or be pretty decent.

Not West, his floor is too low.

Fleener and Montcrief are close.

I'd lean Fleener, he's had a number of good showings, even with DAllen in the lineup.

(For the record, I'm sitting Montcreif for Latavius Murray, so he'll probably blow up)