Sign in to follow this  
PhinsFTW

Week 16 RB help! Pick 2 (D.Murray, F. Jackson, J. Stewart)

Really feeling stuck here.

Non-PPR league, standard scoring, 5 point bonus for 100yd rusher

Which two should I start?

Demarco Murray - at home against the Colts (17th against the run), stud that has lead me to the playoffs but has broken left hand issue, looks like he will play, but how much, how effective?

Fred Jackson - at Oakland (25th against the run). Has been the horse the last 3 weeks. Puts up receiving numbers, but Spiller back this week.

Johnathan Stewart - at home against the Browns (31st against the run). DeAngelo not playing, Cam Newton is back (good or bad thing?)

What do you think?

Link me to yours and I'll try to help you.

edit: leaning towards Murray and Stewart.

I have Murray in another league and doubt I'm going to play him, he had fumble issues before the surgery. Hard to imagine playing effectively after surgery few days ago.

I'd go Jax and Stewart (if d will is out stew is getting 20+ carries). Spiller would be nothing more then change of pace, can he really be in football shape even if he is active. TOugh to bench murray but I have to think that hand injury can't be good to go after few days.

Good luck!

All reports point to Murray playing, he's helped us get to the fantasy championship game...I don't see how anyone can bench him. I'm also nervous that he will start, feel some pain and they'll pull him to save him for the playoff run...but they do still have to win the division, b/c Philly will beat the Redskins Saturday. I say start Murray and Jackson

Really feeling stuck here.

Non-PPR league, standard scoring, 5 point bonus for 100yd rusher

Which two should I start?

Demarco Murray - at home against the Colts (17th against the run), stud that has lead me to the playoffs but has broken left hand issue, looks like he will play, but how much, how effective?

Fred Jackson - at Oakland (25th against the run). Has been the horse the last 3 weeks. Puts up receiving numbers, but Spiller back this week.

Johnathan Stewart - at home against the Browns (31st against the run). DeAngelo not playing, Cam Newton is back (good or bad thing?)

What do you think?

Link me to yours and I'll try to help you.

edit: leaning towards Murray and Stewart.

Jackson

Murray