Sign in to follow this  
Kevin44Bears

Fantasy Season Over..Who is Depressed?

It always sucks when the fantasy season ends. If you love fantasy football as much as I do and you're looking for a very unique, very fun league designed specifically for the NFL Playoffs check out

I created this league 6 years ago for my friends and it is such a success I hired a web development company to build me a website that can compete with the big boys. We have live scoring, an easy to use draft room that is fully compatible on all smart phones and tablets and I promise our strategy and scoring system is nothing like you have ever seen before.

Give us a try. I promise if you love fantasy you will LOVE this league.

any questions feel free to contact me. Thanks

tigeru. I am from and live in Chicago. I spent a lot of money to build this site and I am very confident anyone who loves fantasy football will LOVE this league so please keep your negative comments to yourself until you have a reason to make one.

I have a feeling you are legit and trying to build a business. But understand people's hesitation especially considering your marketing technique of spamming a FF forum

Wow, you people are more sensitive than a 13 year old girl. I am not spamming anything. This is a website for people who like fantasy football. I created something that caters specifically to this market. I am VERY proud of it and confident if you like fantasy football and try it you will not like, but LOVE the site and the format and be back every year.

I spent the majority of my budget on building a top notch website that can compete with the big boys. I am being creative by trying to advertise wherever I can find fantasy football lovers. It is not like I am sending out spam emails. I made a simple post letting people know about the league.

If you want to at me like little girls for trying to get the word out then go ahead.

Geez...