Sign in to follow this  
Curt Sminkey

Financial's Management websites

Anyone use a site to manage your league's finance's? Maybe give some info on how they actually work?

I've looked at a few, SportsVault and LeagueSafe. LeagueSafe says it's free but as you dig deeper there's a 3% charge for credit/debit cards. SportsVault says it's 100% free but I think it says the winnings can't be more than the entry fee.

Just seems a bit confusing. They make it seem like it's easy and free. Not sure if that's the case.

I've ran a free league for years, a few years ago we tried playing for money and was a disaster collecting from everyone. If I can make it easy, i may give it another shot. Since half of the league is scattered across the country, anyway I can make use of a credit card for payment would make it a lot easier.

Any info you have on your experiences would be greatly appreciated! :doublethumbsup:

I have used leaguesafe a ton. There is no charge if you can pay with a check online. Its safe as long as you trust the person who controls the money.

Awesome! How does it handle the winnings? I'm guessing right back in the account or do they mail a check out?

The money is deposited into the persons leaguesafe account and then i believe they write a check when the person requests the money. I havent won much money on there and have never requested a payout (the fantasy gods hate me, and the more effort i put in the more they punish me, making my end of the year results look like a monkey with no thumbs drafted each of my teams).

The money is deposited into the persons leaguesafe account and then i believe they write a check when the person requests the money. I havent won much money on there and have never requested a payout (the fantasy gods hate me, and the more effort i put in the more they punish me, making my end of the year results look like a monkey with no thumbs drafted each of my teams).

Thanks for the input, mate. Best of luck to you this year. :cheers: