Sign in to follow this  
Jcleve68

#11 pick this year and need help

I have the #11 pick in a 12 team league. I've done a ton of mock drafts online and can't decide what I should do at #11

(1) 2 WR's

(2) RB and WR

(3) 2 RB's

(4) Luck and either RB/WR

When I draft I just wait to see how the draft comes to me . Then take the best available .

I drafted #11 in my main league. With my first two picks I went Demaryius Thomas/Gronkowski. Players on the board were Julio, Calvin, Odell, Jeremy Hill, Demarco Murray, Lesean McCoy during those two picks. Looking back I don't know if I should have gone WR/TE. I would feel better about my RB situation if I had taken Hill instead of Gronk or Thomas.

You really put yourself in a bind if the RBs aren't there. I have Melvin Gordon, Jonathan Stewart, TJ Yeldon, Joique Bell and Danny Woodhead at RB.

id make sure i got a good wr and hb to start the draft. even if you have to reach a little for a second tier rb. waiting until the end of round 3 for your 1st rb is rough.

Hard to say, it really depends on who goes before it's your turn. Even if Luck was there I wouldn't take him you will be hurting at your other positions if you do, same with Gronk. I think you have to go best available

Every mock I do I end up with either Dez, Julio, or Thomas with Odell, then back around in the 3rd I get Alfred Morris, Melvin Gordon, Stewart, L.Murray...RB's like that. I've ALWASY gone with 2 RB's with my first 2 picks, but drafting in the back I feel like I might be able to build a solid team around 2 top 5 WR's. It's a tuff choice to make.

I hate this question... you need to go off your board. Ever heard of need over best available.

I consistently pick WR/WR I don't think Luck is a top 10 guy. He is great and will be great but he also throws high int numbers.

But here is the thing you have a skill either your good at picking WR, TE, RB and/or QB right? So if your bad at picking WR then go WR/WR and make it up down the draft... if your bad at QB then get Rodgers/Luck, the TE thing brother there all minefields and unless you got Gronk and a few guys you gonna be sad lol.

Also league rules think most scoring is out dated with 2RBs so if your bad at picking RBs I would grab one in a 2RB league.

But go off your draft board should be top RBs, top QB, top risky RBs/top WRs/2nd QB, risky WR/Gronk lol. some order like that.