Sign in to follow this  
Sean McDermott

TRADE! MELVIN GORDON FOR MARTAVIS BRYANT

My team is in my signature. This is for a standard league. My third WR is weak and I have a bunch of RB2 to choose from. The team that has Martavis has terrible RBs and Calvin/Odell already.

This is the trade proposal

I get Martavis Bryant & Shane Vereen

I give up Melvin Gordon

Simple Yes or No.

I would stand pat let that guy wait a month or a few weeks lol.

Your underestimating your WRs and over estimating your RB core... I switch ships and try to upgrade RB. Martavis will get 4 x 0s... don't see the upgrade?

I would try to deal TJ Yelton before the season kicks off though... think he got bust written all over him... like Sankey last yr. I package Fleener in TE needy league get RB upgrade grab maybe SD RB Oliver. Gronk does have a bye week 5 but maybe you get an injury by then. Reuben Randle would be good handcuff WR usually there too... so you upgrade RB and get another good WR/RB from ww worth it imo.

My team is in my signature. This is for a standard league. My third WR is weak and I have a bunch of RB2 to choose from. The team that has Martavis has terrible RBs and Calvin/Odell already.

This is the trade proposal

I get Martavis Bryant & Shane Vereen

I give up Melvin Gordon

Simple Yes or No.

No Bryant is going to miss the first four games and with the Steelers coach coming out yesterday and saying that Bryant has problems im not so sure it won't be more games that he will miss.