Sign in to follow this  
mookie86mets

Drop roddy, Stevie johnson, or neither for devante parker

I think if you have a very solid 3 starters I'd maybe drop but if your starters are questionable at all I'd keep what u got... I'd keep Stevie for sure , but the decision is gonna be made based off your starters

Man this is tough, I've stared at your lineup and I just feel like u have terrible recievers, I'd try to trade someone , maybe Jeremy hill for a top reciever, and start Alfred blue in flex until Abdullah takes over as rb1 in Detroit , let's see what everyone else's opinion is but that's what I'd do but with a trade your lineup would be

Charles

Miller

Andre Johnson

(Whoever #1 reciever you get for hill)

Blue in the flex position until Abdullah goes wild and takes over Detroit as #1

As for Parker, he is in a crowded reciever corp, I'm not personally targeting him... But roddy has a Low ceiling and if u think your lotto ticket is Parker go for it. I have guys like Brian quick, Devin funchess, Ty Montgomery, social green beckham ahead of Parker personally but it's all preference with those lotto ticket recievers

Yeah. I agree my receivers are poor. Hoping for Johnson to play beyond expectations. So...I'm assuming you'd be on board for me to trade hill for Calvin. Not sure if the owner will do it, but his rbs are Ingram and yeldon. His receivers are beckam and cj

Drop any or none for Parker? Will answer yours

Drop White injured most of the preseason . I think he is on the down side .

None Parker been hurt all pre-season your other guys are healthier or more upside.

Maybe down the line... I would deal Roddy though for someone else.

D Parker was out all preseason. He has no reps in the offense.. so if you are looking for immediate help at WR he's not the one. Roddy White has been dinged but returned to practice and as a vet with a relationship with M Ryan he doesn't need the reps... I'd wait and see on Parker... it will be a while before he's worth anything IMO... then you will know who has value out of your WR's..