Sign in to follow this  
Old School

Sync to MFL Live Draft?

I entered the correct MFL League ID number on the Buddy for our league. This number is different than the League Number showing in my profile here at FFToday/ Draft Buddy.

How can I be sure this thing is in sync with my League when we draft Tuesday night?

I'm going to print my cheatsheet- Old School Style- but it sure would be cool to take advantage of the features here to track who is taken and how the rosters are filling out.

Its a live draft- but we will make our selections on the computer, as some folks aren't able to attend. One guy is checking in from China.

Any tips/ procedures to follow for the draft? Do I need to refresh during the draft? Anything like that?

Thx

The MFL id number and your MyFFToday id number will for sure be different. They are completely separate. You will want to put in your MFL 5-digit id number into Draft Buddy to sync the draft.

How can you tell it is working? Hmm... well, you can go straight to the web page that Draft Buddy imports and check that, although before the draft starts it won't show anything. How about this, say for example the league is #14616 (which is one of my leagues). The draft report is here:

http://www.draftbuddy.com/football/3rdparty/mfl/draft_results.php?MFL=14616

You would simply need to change the 5-digit number at the end. To check you've got the right number, try going here:

http://www.draftbuddy.com/football/3rdparty/mfl/franchises.php?MFL=14616 (but change the number)

Those teams look familiar? You can actually copy those into the Owners tab in Draft Buddy if you like. And assuming that page works, then you've got the right number for your league.

During the draft, all you have to do is hit that refresh button at the top of the draft report tab for the draft to refresh. You must be connected to the internet, but you could hit it every pick, or every few. Up to you. That is all there is to it, and then the cheatsheets and rosters will update automatically.