Sign in to follow this  
TXScubaDiver

Alex Smith or Peyton on Thursday?

Still unsettled on Peyton until I see a few more starts out of him (Can't believe I actually just said that, but its obvious he's not the same as the last two years). I think those 4 sacks rattled him, and KC has a better defense than BAL. DEN defense is okay, but HOU is better, and Smith threw 3 TDs against them. Not that this should sway my decision, but I do have J Charles. Who will be better this week, Peyton vs. KC defense, or A Smith vs. DEN defense? Need some help on this one, please!

Think your miss judging left and right... Manning is top 5.... Alex is a reserve usually he has no or 2TD games that game was an outlier for both.

KC is not Bal DST... Den is just as good better pass D than Hou.

Start Manning look he is your 1QB if you don't like him deal him for another top 5 but you got to stick with him baring an elite pass D... give him at least 2 weeks. KC are his whooping boys past 2 seasons don't know what your saying.

Baltimore likely remembering the 7 TD game and stepped it up... Manning too had a let down. I have the same duo rolling with Manning... Alex is a game manager you don't get bad games but good ones are rare...

Chiefs D allowed over 350 yards to Houston's weak offense, I feel like Peyton will redeem himself after that tough defensive game against Baltimore.