Sign in to follow this  
smash-a-mus

Don Lorenzo

I really liked this kid last year and Forsett is getting up there in age (29). I took a flyer on him in the late rounds but dropped him after hearing of his knee injury. Anyone watch the game last weekend? How did he look? How did Forsett look?

They both looked fine. A rbbc most likely. Hold and hope you can capitalize on an injury. If Forsett had to take some time off i would be titilated.

Things are trending up. Im gonna troll Justin Forsett owners.

Lorenzo Taliaferro played 31 offensive snaps in the Ravens' Week 2 loss to the Raiders.
Starter Justin Forsett played 45. It was Taliaferro's first action of the season coming off a preseason MCL sprain, and he immediately was installed as the Ravens' red-zone and goal-line back. Forsett is chalking it up to the coaching staff trying to keep him "fresh," but we're inclined to believe the Ravens simply don't see Forsett as a running back capable of handling heavy rush-attempt workloads week in and week out. Taliaferro has standalone value as a bench stash and bye-week fill-in. More importantly, Taliaferro will be a drain on Forsett's touchdown upside moving forward.Sep 23 - 10:47 AM
Source: ESPN.com

Things are trending up. Im gonna troll Justin Forsett owners.

Lorenzo Taliaferro played 31 offensive snaps in the Ravens' Week 2 loss to the Raiders.

Starter Justin Forsett played 45. It was Taliaferro's first action of the season coming off a preseason MCL sprain, and he immediately was installed as the Ravens' red-zone and goal-line back. Forsett is chalking it up to the coaching staff trying to keep him "fresh," but we're inclined to believe the Ravens simply don't see Forsett as a running back capable of handling heavy rush-attempt workloads week in and week out. Taliaferro has standalone value as a bench stash and bye-week fill-in. More importantly, Taliaferro will be a drain on Forsett's touchdown upside moving forward.Sep 23 - 10:47 AM

Source: ESPN.com

This generations LT has his time coming. Well maybe not. He would be a good bell cow if given the chance, but without an injury to forsett i doubt he gets a shot at carrying the load this year. Theres always next year though.