Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Dion Lewis available and Woodhead just released...Must add?

I play in a standard, 10 team non-PPR league with a combined WR/TE position. We only have 5 bench spots and 10 transactions per season so every move is significant.

Lewis is available and Woodhead just was dropped for a defense. Kendall Wright also was just released. I don't really need a RB but I do need a WR as I am a Dez owner but Lewis and Woodhead seem like must adds for depth.

RB: McCoy, Ivory, Alf, Jennings

WR/TE: Dez, Dem. Thomas, VJax, Eifert, Olsen

Olsen seems expendable. He's been awful. Not sure about VJax. I don't think I want to dump and RB's.

I think I would stay put. I don't think you can afford to drop Olsen for a RB, that would leave you with 0 bye week fills and gives 0 wiggle room at the position. I don't think Wright would be much of a upgrade over Olsen. Maybe 1 ppg.

Only 10 transactions per season, dang. You're gonna need every one of those for bye weeks most likely, I would only use a transaction if it's for a slam dunk pickup like if Jamaal Charles breaks his leg and Kniles Davis is available or something like that. I would stay put.

Only 10 transactions per season, dang. You're gonna need every one of those for bye weeks most likely, I would only use a transaction if it's for a slam dunk pickup like if Jamaal Charles breaks his leg and Kniles Davis is available or something like that. I would stay put.

We place a heavy emphasis on the draft. I like it. None of this streaming crap. Some of this hobby we all love should be skill right?

Horror story from last year...Used my last transaction to add Carson Palmer. Had Palmer and Cutler as my QB's. Palmer tore his ACL leaving me just Cutler. I make the championship final. Week 16 and Marc Trestman benches Cutler. I play the title game with no QB and lose by 18 or something. I felt like sending an $800 invoice to Trestman and Cutler for that move and then of course Cutler plays in week 17 and had a huge week. :nono: Fock those guys!