Sign in to follow this  
dave32

Forte, Alf Mo, Woodhead, Rashard Jennings. Which 2 to start? Will help in return

Standard yahoo league, facing some tough matchups this week for RB. Only pick 2-

Forte @ SEA, with kam coming back and jimmy clausen at QB. eeeek

Alf Mo @ NYG, normally not a terrible matchup, but I'm scared of Matt Jones stealing half, maybe even more than half of his touches
Danny Woodhead @ MIN, Gordon had a great game last week, Woodhead only got his when they were trying to come back toward the end. If SD gets ahead, Woodhead could get less than 5 points.
Rashard Jennings vs. WAS, 9 carries for 12 yards last week, then Vereen and Williams took over the rest of the game. RBBC for sure.

Let me know what you think, will help in return.

Forte and Alf.

Start your studs always. If Clausen sucks Forte will see more touches and don't worry about Chancellor. He's missed 6 games including preseason. He has a lot to make up. Even splitting carries Alf had 18 plus a couple of receptions. 20 touches for any back is solid. That is a fluid deal. Jones had the hot hand last week and Alf might have it this week. As an Alf owner I think that all the Skins can do is run so either is a good play every week.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=448601

I dropped Alf in my league if that tells you anything but it was for Jones. Im PPR too though. It is a tough spot and in your position Id have to agree Alf and Forte. Woodheads biggest value is in PPR.

[/size]http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=448624

Dropped Alf? Hope you have like a 3 man bench. I would start Alf and Forte.