Sign in to follow this  
erikthebassist

Pick 3 receivers and a RB

we run 4 catchers of any type non PPR, and two RB's, I already had Bell play. So I need 4 wr/te and 1 rb out of this mishmash

Cobb - No Brainer

Pick 3

Megatron

Allen Robinson

Harvin

Olsen

Eifert

I'm thinking robinson, CJ and olsen but I really want harvin in my line up this week, watkins is injured and I'm a bills homer, who would you sit? Oh and I'm starting Tmobile over Wilson, so I'd get the combo points.

rb's

Abdullah

Yeldon

M Jones

I'd Olsen and Harvin. Stafford is stinking right now. Percy will be hot with watkins out.

RB is a toss up. Key info Bell J is out likely... so Abdullah is interesting play lol... but it's at Sea can't recommend that move.

Think TJ can have a great game but in a blow out not liking his chances. Matt Jones also an interesting play but... I usually go safe move Abdullah since, it's non-ppr I recommend TJ to bust out... think he is due.

Phi D look decent kept NYJ under 100 total rush. Indy D been bad so he breaks a long run or TD likely matches Abdullah yds.

WR1 Megatron

You can go 2 TEs to be frank... but feel both got decent matchups that can cover. TB has an allpro LB Davante who plays at a high but ignored level... so I pick a TE leaning to Olsen but Eifert is no joke.

WR3 I like Harvin... Sammy is out, Goodwin out been out... so not much to not like this week vs NYG D that not that great lol.

Megatron is the easy choice at WR.

I'd slide Harvin in as well. Sammy won't be playing and Harvin was putting up good numbers with Watkins on the field. I think Harvin is a safe bet for 60 to 100 yards and probably a TD.

I lean towards Olsen for your 3rd, both have difficult match-ups but Olsen has the better QB throwing to him and less other options in the offense.

On the RB front, I think Abudullah is your best play. He's got a tough matchup but he did well against a similarly tough defense in Denver.