Sign in to follow this  
loki993

Waiver adds WHIR

Sorry about the book, skip to the bottom if you dont want to read my wall of text. I will help with yours.

I went semi zero RB this year in the draft and its working...problem is I tried to be "smart" and drafted RBs in the 3rd and 4th rounds, Thinking waiting until the 5th or 6th even was too late. Well lucky me the RBS I drafted were Alfred Morris and Lamar Miller....not so smart afterall....so picks 3 and 4 are nearly total busts. In fact Ive already drooped Morris and the only ready Miller is still there, aside from really not wanting to drop my 3rd round pick, is maybe..just maybe the "new" staff will give him some more work. I've been winning despite my RBs combining for less that 10 points in every week but 1, but my lucks running out. My entire team crapped the bed this week and I put up a whopping 67 points.

What it also did was not give me nearly as much depth at WR as Id like and Ive had some injury issues. Here is what Im looking at

10 team PPR:

Newton, Cutler
CJ Spiller, Lamar Miller, A Abdoulluah, Andre Ellington, David Johnson, Matt Jones
J Jones, Antonio Brown, Keenan Allen, Devante Adams, Brandon Coleman
TE Ebron
D Cardinals
Cutler was just added to cover for Cam on bye
I just had to drop Dunbar because of the ACL, though I had something there, but thats been my luck with RBs this year. Johnson and Jones were upside pick off waivers that haven't hit. Someone dropped Ellington and I grabbed him hoping he can do something once he comes back.
Same with Adams and Coleman.
I need a TE because I doubt Ebron is playing this Sunday. Also Im not sure if I want to drop him, I really hoping Detroit figures out they can throw. I feel like he could and should be the #2 or #3 receiver on that team. Hes also been surprisingly consistent up until he got hurt last week.
So TL;DR
I need a TE to replace Ebron for a week at least Delanie Walker or Gary Barnidge?
Other notable that I can drop Brandon Coleman for:
Allen Hurns, Tavon Austin if I want to try to get another upside receiver.
Best RB out there is probably Charles Sims.....
Not sure If I should try and grab any of those guys or just wait until people have to start dropping people because of byes.

Drop Ebron for walker. Drop Coleman for hurns. Why did u drop Morris.. :wall:

Flight of fancy maybe, Jones and Morris were nearly splitting carries, Jones is the more talented back, Jones had more upside, I thought Jones could take over..he didnt. Morris sure wasnt doing anything though. Morris is still on the FA list too..so dropping him wasnt the worse idea Ive ever had. At this point I dont want any Washington RBs.

Get Morris for D Johnson think Byrdman got good advice.

I exercise more patience... I doubled down... got 1st to 3rd WR Sanders. Then got RB Blount then doubled down with Edelman now I got 2 Den WR and Edelman waiting for Big Ben return. You got to take into account injuries especially getting Julio. You got injuries and bad breaks I'd wait it out maybe not the best this week.

Think Bobbie Dixon might start for Buf he might be a good add and I would definitely try to deal 2 for 1 to make room on your team you got too many RBs. You can't play them all so go quality over quantity.