Sign in to follow this  
lakelinetx

Need to trade this mess

RB's: CJ, D Murray, Ingram, Foster, Karlos

WR's: V Jack, K Wright, Hanker, Ginn, R Matthews, Snead, D Jack

Others: Brady, Olsen, Tyrod

I need a WR1 or 2 Stud WR's before Week 5 sunday games. How do I package a deal and whom for who? Im 2-2 in 7th.

12 team yahoo league

"WhosNext"

Your leverage is Ingram/Foster/KWill/Brady/Olsen for any tier 1 wr's.

Zero in on someone's wr corps and package a KWill, (assuming you mean) J.Matthews combo. See who has Cobb, Hopkins, etc and start the talks. Don't show your cards and revel your desperation for Sunday. Throw it out there...

It is a mess... I would keep Ingram for sure... then try to trade everyone else not joking. Karlos a good 2 week starter he seems to be scratch week 5. Sell handcuffs to owners I got TJ Yates try to get him but I got him so I could start him this week.

Gore value just shot up, Ellington be someone to target, maybe you can swap handcuffs get CJ Spiller I did that deal. Most RBs value is known not much sneaky stuff.

WRs not a bad WR core missing top guy... I try a WR + RB for WR upgrade get a top end guy. TY might be cheap. You can roll with it but missing that top end guy. I wouldn't be scared to deal a guy... in the core.

you're past the bye with brady. package Tyrod with something else to somebody who is struggling at QB. maybe the ben or romo owner? it's really hard to put a trade together for you without seeing each and every team. I agree that TY hilton would be a good player to target or Jordan Matthews for somebody who you may be able to buy with a little less.

Well a trade was made. Sorry @ff geek but I packaged Ingram and Tyrod Taylor for OBJ and Tannehill. I figured Spiller(Sproles like) is getting in the mix and will take a few touches away but will also score some not giving Ingram his chances and seems Khiry might the Vulture. I also figured ODJ is gonna get more juice as the backs not RB1 material and will have to throw. Tannehill is surance and maybe trade bait. My biggest concern was Tyrod Taylor cause hes Kap Wilson Cam in one package. But I have Brady. Now that I watched Arian ball out, hes only gonna get better and Karlos will be back next week.

Oh yea, I confident that Den and Philly coach staff will figure their running(offense) out sooner than later.

How you like me know?