Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

Tannehill vs Pats

Really good stat wise the last 6 quarters! Should be playing catch up!

Bad Weather, belichick gameplan, and this is not the Tennessee Turdtins or Houston 1/2 arse Texans.

What kind of performance should we expect from Tannehill ??

I personally think this will be a high scoring affair. 35-31 Dolphins.

I just heard Chris Harris on fantasy footballers podcast say that Belechick is excellent vs West Coast offenses. He will tighten his defense up, slow down the run, not allow 2-5 yard passes go for 60. And dare Tannehill to throw deep, which he never does. I'm nervous to start him.

Tannehill's last 4 games against the Pats, he's put up: 1,028 passing yds, 8TDs, 4ints. Couple of those TDs were 30-40 yders.

Conversely, Brady's last 4 games against the Dolphins: 1,016 passing yds, 6TDs, 3ints, and 2 fumbles.

These stats were from the 2 games from last season and the 2013 season. My point? Not sure there really is one. These are 2 teams that are in the same division and know each other VERY well. Tannehill has historical done well versus the Pats, and you can make the argument that he has more weapons this year than in years past. I would obviously roll out another similar tier QB instead of rolling out Tannehill at Foxboro on a short week, but I wouldn't be scared to roll him out either. He should have a solid game.

4 to 5 tds