Sign in to follow this  
djprotege

A bunch of good players, but not enough room! HELP!

Here is my team. I want play Murray, as he has been on a roll the last 2 games. Do I put him in for RUNDMC? Or in the flex? Can I trust Bryant? UGH, confused this week!!!!

Help me out please! Who would you start? I think my WR's are set, just having issues with RB's and Flex! Standard non PPR.

WR - Julio Jones

WR - Alshon Jeffery

RB - Darren McFadden

RB - DeAngelo Williams

Flex - Martivas Bryant

BN - Latavuis Murray

I would start the guys you have in right now..I think Bryant is in for a big week and Dallas has to run the offense through McFadden without romo. Murray has been good but that offense clearly runs through Carr.

Im starting Murray this week. I like what he did vs the #1 run defense. Although I am just a tiny bit skeptical, because I think if Murray shows any sign of not being able to get it done in the first half, I think they may plug Taiwan Jones in a few more plays this week. But still im confident with Murray getting his weekly average at least.

Help me out if you can
http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=450364

I would start the guys you have in right now..I think Bryant is in for a big week and Dallas has to run the offense through McFadden without romo. Murray has been good but that offense clearly runs through Carr.

Agreed.