Sign in to follow this  
H-man

Vernon Davis trade to motivate Daniels into TE1

One of the most overvalued guys in fantasy right now is Vernon Davis. Independent of his bad QB in SF, he wasn't a good real-life TE this year and is currently viewed by NFL teams as a SIXTH ROUND DRAFT PICK. I implore you, stop going based on past results and name-recognition FFTodayers, Vernon Davis is a shell of his former self and was just a depth add for DEN. On the other hand, I think Owen Daniels is turning on the style (in his own special way) and is a trusted target of Manning's. While he's a long shot to be a TE1 ROS, he has a better shot than Davis.

Where is he being valued at ? I'm not even looking at picking him up .

Denver loves Daniels so much they brought in another TE.

Daniels is not a good football player.

Scouts who watched the all 22 game film gave him a positive grade last week as being one of Denver's top 5 players. Did you watch the all 22? Did you read the title of this thread? The point is they didn't like him, and now that's making him better dolt.

Scouts who watched the all 22 game film gave him a positive grade last week as being one of Denver's top 5 players. Did you watch the all 22? Did you read the title of this thread? The point is they didn't like him, and now that's making him better dolt.

It's not making him any better. That's a silly comment. Doltish one might say. He's always motivated to play well and just isn't good.

You were dead-ass wrong about Owen Daniels.