Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

If Sanders sits...Demaryius bumped up or seeing double-coverage all day?

I keep going back and forth between starting Demaryius and OBJ. I have had OBJ locked in as I think the Giants play catch-up today, but Demaryius' match-up against KC and the probability that Sanders sits has me in a pickle. Does Sanders sitting help or hurt Demaryius? I feel like it has to help, right?

Looks like he is OUT

by RotoWire Staff | Special to CBSSports.com
(1 min ago) Sanders (ankle) isn't expected to play Sunday against the Chiefs, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.

After failing to log any practice reps all week, Sanders was believed to be a game-time call for the Broncos' 4:25 PM ET kickoff. Barring a change, though, he'll take a seat Sunday, leaving Demaryius Thomas to take on the bulk of Peyton Manning's attention. Sanders' absence should allow the TE trio of Owen Daniels (shoulder), Vernon Davis, and Virgil Green (finger) to be consistent factors in the offense.

As a DT owner, I'm praying that he has a special game with his mother in attendance. This will be the first time his mother will watch his game in person. She has been in prison since he was a child.