Sign in to follow this  
Riverdogs

Starting studs? J. Jones V.S. Norman.

After watching Norman against OBJ last week, and having J. Jones go up against him this week would it be a better option to start Aiken or Wheaton? I know Jones is a stud, but so is Norman.

To hear people talk, Norman isn't a true shutdown corner. He's just a good corner on a team with a really good front seven. With that being said, will he be as effective if he can't run his mouth with his anti-ghey slurs and with the refs watching/listening closely to him? I think he'll have his hands full with Julio as Atlanta is just playing to make a statement this week.

I'm rolling pretty good shares of Julio in DFS. I think he'll get 100+ yds and at least 1 TD.

To hear people talk, Norman isn't a true shutdown corner. He's just a good corner on a team with a really good front seven. With that being said, will he be as effective if he can't run his mouth with his anti-ghey slurs and with the refs watching/listening closely to him? I think he'll have his hands full with Julio as Atlanta is just playing to make a statement this week.

I'm rolling pretty good shares of Julio in DFS. I think he'll get 100+ yds and at least 1 TD.

Good advise, I am worried about him being shut down, Being a Noob I think I might be in "Over Thinking" mode. Thanks

Beckham ran a ton of routes from the slot. He wasn't matched up with Norman as much as the media makes it seem, and this was even pointed out in the broadcast by Joe Buck (one of a sparse handful of times I've ever heard him say something in-depth pertaining the game).

Julio still did ok the first time in PPR, and I don't see anything happening different this game. He'll get some catches (6-84ish?). Hopefully the home field gives him a touchdown though.

I'm rolling with Jones .