Sign in to follow this  
dolphindan1

payment

Mike,

I am returning for another year....not sure how many years this makes...

anyway I tried to pay with my VISA...not the paypal option...and I keep getting this error message

"The billing information and card verification number entered does not match your credit/debit card. Please verify that you have entered the correct billing address and card verification number for your card."

any thoughts I tried 3 times

Hey Dan - glad to have you back!

From time to time this happens with Paypal and it could be for a number of reasons. The obvious is to make sure you're entering your credit card info (address, card number, verification, etc.) correctly. It sounds like you are, but you'd be surprised how many times this turns out to be the issue.

It also could be a cache issue were you entered the wrong info on try No.1 and even though you've entered the correct info on try No.2, it's still grabbing the incorrect info in try No.1. To help with this, you could trying clearing your browser's cache, temporary internet files, etc, close your browser, then re-open your browser and try your payment again. You can also try paying from another device (phone, laptop, other computer, etc).

If you've tried the above and are still having problems, shoot me an email - support at fftoday.com and I can try and help you diagnose the issue further.

Ultimately this is a Paypal problem and contacting their support could also find a solution. Either way, we'll get this figured out.

is paypal the only option...I have closed all my paypal accounts

Paypal is our third-party payment processing option but you don't need a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.

If that option isn't working, you can certainly send a check or money order if you like... shoot me an email and I'll send you the details.