Sign in to follow this  
LunaTick

Adjusting for Zero RB

Compiled Draft Buddy.

Noted that it, perhaps as result of ADP, depicting a RB heavy beginning to draft.

How to adjust things to emphasize more the WR position and de emphasize the RB?

Hi LunaTick. You can go to the options tab and use the baseline adjust factor options. In fact you might even want to start with the overall ranking method and change it to Median Player Drafted to remove all preset adjustments from the Buddy Recommended method to start from scratch. Either way, you can reduce RB, increase WR importance. Hit Compile to see the changes after you make them, and then you can keep adjusting and compiling until you hit an overall rankings result that is more what you are after for your league.

I did a couple of things.

1. I set the expected number of drafted positions to weight WR/RB heavy.

2. I set the base line RB value to .55 and WR to 1.45. This seemed to give me a realistic Zero RB or Opposite Draft.

While then not reflective of the actual draft. More RB taken than expected.

It did keep me focused for first 3 rounds on WR.

Do i upload my result after the draft?

Hey LT. No, we don't have any way to pull in the draft results from Draft Buddy. Once the season starts, DB isn't going to be updated or be a whole lot of use to you... it is a draft tool, and not practical to keep updated for all the transactions that leagues have starting this week. Thanks and have a great season!