Sign in to follow this  
werethemillers

Who's worth picking up?

So I'm in an 8 team PPR 6 keeper/dynasty league.

Current roster is as follows:

QB:Cam/Stafford

RB:T.Coleman, M.Gordon, J.Hill, J. Langford, R.Jennings

WR:Fuller, Decker, S.Watkins, Edelman, Floyd, D.Jackson, Crabtree, G.Tate (Keenen is on IR)

TE: Ebron

Was recently advised on the forums here its useless to hold onto 2 QB in a 8 team league, so if I drop Stafford who's worth adding?

Note: Already plan on dropping Floyd and adding Jacob Tamme or Dennis Pitta as my waiver pick. Here is other notable players still available...is anyone worth adding and dropping Stafford? or dropping anyone else for that matter?

C.Sims

T.Pyror

Vereen

McKinnon

Dwayne Allen

Q.Enunwa

Dorsett

A.Boldin

Kerley

Beasley

M.Wheaton

C.Mike

Sproles

Whittaker

Your league is deep at TE on the waivers, so I personally wouldn't own two, but it's your team not mine. The one guy that jumps out at me is Sims. Martin has a hammy problem and those tend to linger. If Martin is out, Sims could become your RB2/Flex. Some people like Mckinnon but I don't see him doing much. CMike. is another guy who you could roster. Rawls is a little banged up and has looked awful so far this year. If CMike somehow gets the featured role, he could also make it into your lineup.

As far as WR go, M. Wheaton and Enunwa are the top guys I see. Tate is your most likely drop candidate as of now. Since you own Decker, Enunwa might make a decent handcuff of sorts. I haven't seen enough of Tate to be real confident either way on that one.