Sign in to follow this  
rebooters

Trade Advice (Freeman, Coleman, Martin, Fuller)

Starting lineup: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, FLX, K, DEF

My roster:

Trevor Siemian

Jameis Winston

David Johnson

Devonta Freeman

Tevin Coleman

Giovani Bernard

Kenneth Dixon

Mike Evans

Kelvin Benjamin

Michael Thomas

Tyrell Williams

Michael Floyd

I am looking to sell Freeman / Coleman as a package as I think their value is high after last weeks big game. Looking forward I do not like their schedule and I'm not a huge fan of them in fantasy this year due to the snap split they are experiencing.

One team that I have a deal in the works with is offering Doug Martin and Will Fuller for my pair.

This is a two-player keeper league. Next year Freeman can be kept by losing a 9th round pick, Coleman a 6th, Fuller a 12th, and Martin cannot be kept.

With the above information on keeper value, considering the rest of this season's value, and considering my roster as-is, what would you have me do?

My thoughts are that I think I can withstand the storm over the next 3 weeks of not having Martin (assuming he comes back after their week 6 bye) and it is not as if the Falcons have a great schedule over that time anyway. I am a bit apprehensive having my starting lineup consist of a QB1, RB1, and WR1 all from the same NFL team. I do see Tampa as having a pretty nice schedule from week 7 onward so I think I could have good results. I am already looking forward to the Winston/Evans combo later this season. Is it worth swapping Martin in for the Atlanta backfield, while also having the Fuller option?

Thanks for your thoughts.

I don't think that is selling high I would rather have freeman and coleman

After Monday's game, I was able to package Coleman for Lacy cause I agree, Atl schedule scares me going forward

you saying Freeman / Coleman for Lacy?

you saying Freeman / Coleman for Lacy?

Yeah, if the Lacy owner is hurting at RB, after their games Monday you could take one of those guys and snag Lacy. Especially since he's on bye this week.