Sign in to follow this  
sandhu22

Bench Stafford and pick someone else up?

I got Wilson on bye this week and I have Stafford in the starting line up right now. He's playing the Eagles D which has been very good so far so I'm having second thoughts. Kirk Cousins, Joe Flacco, Paxton Lynch and Tannehill are the most notable guys left on free agency. What do you guys think?

If you have a junk player to drop, rent cousins or tanneyhill for the week. Either will be relied upon to move the ball, score in their games.

Don't ever find yourself counting on Tanny. Flacco has been ending up with decent points but I don't love that either.

I'm laying on the tracks with Stafford myself and assuming he'll get something at home one way or another even if they get roasted on the scoreboard.

Kirko wins in the road more than folks think but it's still Kirko.

I'm not as scurred of Lynch as some and atl's defense is basically one grand corner and some shenanigans around him. Injuries in the middle. And Denver's at home. BUT they could lay on the ball and that could kill the stat sheet.

Soooo...go Flacco if you have an easy drop or stay with Stafford and hope he gets something somehow.