Sign in to follow this  
phins1921

Cobb Or Thomas

Cobb finally had his best game last week but is he trustable? Michael Thomas plays aganist the Panthers secondary and they are brutual. Which one would you pick?

Thomas.

Brees is $$ at home, Thomas was highest targeted NO receiver before the break... Brees should go bat- tomorrow in the Dome. Nelson likely to draw the shut-down corner, Cobb has upside... but I'd go with Brees & Thomas this weekend myself.

• Like 1

Brees is $$ at home, Thomas was highest targeted NO receiver before the break... Brees should go bat-###### tomorrow in the Dome. Nelson likely to draw the shut-down corner, Cobb has upside... but I'd go with Brees & Thomas this weekend myself.

Thank you for your input I really appreciate it. I have so much depth at wide receiver position that I've been going between these two and Sammie Coates as well. Figured I roll with coates and Thomas and go from there.

• Like 1

cobb--i dont trust brees and all the weapons he has there. i think brees will spread it around. with starks officially out sunday, cobb may see carries at rb with a gimpy lacy. i would want cobb

• Like 1