Sign in to follow this  
dmb3535

Playoff help PLEASE! Ingram or Martin

Need playoff help this weekend please. Who would you start in ppr, Doug Martin or Ingram. Martin kinda scares me due to so many rumors that he will be splitting time with Rodgers and possibly Simms. Who do you all think I should start?

Thanks and leave link if you need help with yours

Thanks for the question.

I would play Ingram.

I'm terrified of Martin. I keep trying to see if and why folks are still comfortable sliding him into their lineups while I'm looking for an excuse to start just about anyone else in his place on my broken team...

But then there's the fact that Ingram is straight up hurt and he missed some time last week. And we already know fo sho that the Saints will just go to Hightower in bunches.

Add in that both teams have been better on defense and it's a scary show. The saints tend to 'own' Tampa so I'd go with Ingram unless pregame reports are shaky. It sucks cuz the saints are shady with info and it's an afternoon game so you may not alternatives if either or both players are made inactive.

If Ingram is healthy enough to play I'm playing him. I don't have any other options. For what it's worth, every single digit performance by Ingram this year with the exception of one was followed up by a double digit performance. If he's healthy start him.