Sign in to follow this  
SabreNation

Another Rate My Team Thread (12-Team 1/2 PPR, #3 Pick)

I already hated my team the second we drew our pick numbers. Three is, IMO, the worst possible spot to be drafting in this year. You're guaranteed to miss out on the top tier of running backs, it's really not even an option to draft an RB in the 1st because while a case can be made for Shady over Julio, Evans, or OBJ there is no way to justify McCoy over Brown, IMO - especially in a PPR. So, you're basically pigeonholed into taking a WR first and then you have to wait forever to pick again just to pick twice in that huge clump of "meh" that is pick numbers 20-35 this season. So... yeah. Not thrilled with my team, especially the all-rookie RB squad I ended up cobbling together but I felt I did the best I could, given a pretty crap draft position. Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated. Standard ESPN scoring, .5 PPR - we start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX(RB/WR/TE)/PK/TM

QB - Jameis Winston, Andy Dalton

RB - Dalvin Cook, Leonard Fournette, Joe Mixon, Frank Gore, Jeremy Hill

WR - Antonio Brown, Larry Fitzgerald, Stefon Diggs, Mike Wallace

TE - Eric Ebron, Coby Fleener

D/ST - Pittsburgh Steelers

PK - Caleb Sturgis

Waiver Wire is pretty scarce - top skill position guys are Latavius Murray, Kenny Stills, Cole Beasley, Marquis Lee, Dontrelle Inman, Chris Thompson, and Jalen Richard

Thanks in advance, link yours and I'll take a look.

For a half point ppr league I see a lack of TDs.

I see a lot of yardage guys and rec guys but not a lot of TD scoring guys.

Good Luck.

Obviously you know already that you are banking on rookie rbs to make or break your season- if they do half of what they are capable of and they don't get hurt you could be competing. I would prob drop Mike Wallace for Cole Beasley in half ppr. Love brown / fitz / diggs. I think if you work the waiver during the year you will be ok.

Please see mine :

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=468500&do=findComment&comment=6008530