Sign in to follow this  
Moemoney

Need help!

Would anyone give up Derrick Henry and S. Diggs for Kelvin Benjamin? I was high on Diggs but thielen has me concerned. I like Henry, but I need an injury to really unleash him. Thoughts....

Statistics wise Kelvin Benjamin is averaging around pick 57. Diggs is around pick 64. Henry is around pick 87. So in essence you're giving up a 6th and an 8th round for a 5th round (in a 10 team league).

Player wise... Henry is for sure to see the ball more this year. Murray is a year older and they'll want to save tread on his tires. Still, Henry shouldn't be someone you should be starting. Diggs is no longer in the slot so I agree your concerns about Theilen are valid. It's an unknown on how well Diggs will handle the new position. With that said, Cam hasn't been looking like Cam so theirs a risk on Benjamin. I think it's more of a toss up between Diggs and Benjamin. Both have risks and both had not so good stats last year. So, bottom line, I think you're overpaying one risky player for another.

Rbs?

Very deep league. Two qb/3rb/3wr/1fkex/1TE

RBs are shady, gurley, cook, woodhead, Henry, gore and jstew. WRs are Baldwin, crabtree, diggs, e.sanders and Tyrell Williams. Went early and often on rb...

• Like 1

I agree with the above post, it's not worth the risk because both players have question marks. I'm thinking Kelvin isn't going to see as many targets because they will use Mccaffrey out of the backfield and Newton still will be looking Olsen's way as well. You have alot of number 2 WR's in crabtree, sanders and williams, but they can better games then their #1s. Even though Henry is the backup, he will probably get more carries this year and will be the workhorse if Murray struggles or is injured. If I were you, I think I would just roll with what you have and re-evaluate it after a couple of games. Good luck!

Check mine out:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=468791