Sign in to follow this  
scottsind

Amari Cooper Owners

Lol very.

Not a cooper Owner but very curious what selling high after the big game would look like. What RB in a 1 for 1 would be value. You can't just forget the last month because of one huge game

A DeMarco Murray owner may be inclined to trade for him. Otherwise, someone with rb depth that has like Kamara, Ameer or even maybe Adrian Peterson. Just some thoughts.

Not a cooper Owner but very curious what selling high after the big game would look like. What RB in a 1 for 1 would be value. You can't just forget the last month because of one huge game

I would agree with your statement.

You can't just toss out the fact that he's been awful before last night.

But someone else might.

That's the person that just might be willing to give you a rb2 even for him, or even another wr2.

In my 14 teamer league the person that owns him as kept him just based on upside.

So his value based on performance as dropped bit based on last nights game his value on upside hasn't.

And more so now.

Thanks for the reply.

Well I can see 2 things:

1.) You've waited this long mine as well finally start to reap the benefits.

2.) Selling high!! Not sure how high you can sell, most owners are going to want to see him play well again to give up something of any substance, then if he does put up another decent game you most likely will get cold feet!!!!

I'd hold.

A WR needy team could bite. I just know the frustration having him the last two years to never do it again. Consistency is not his forte.