Sign in to follow this  
TheTruthInjection

Deal Proposal

10 team .5PPR

Guy is offering me Amari Cooper/Leonard Fournette for Julio Jones/Jerrick McKinnon

My current WR: Julio/Jordy Nelson/Doug Baldwin/Pierre Garcon (we start 3 every week)

RB: Lamar Miller/Blount/McKinnon/Morris/Johnson Jr./Cohen (start 2 of them)

I know I'm light on receiver and too heavy on RB but I like that all my receivers are past the bye week already save for Garcon who is my back up guy anyway.

I'm leaning towards "No" but am just curious on what others think.

Redraft or Keeper? Tough one. I love Fournette, so that may sway my decision to get him. I play non ppr, so my perception of the value here is maybe off some. Julio just hasn't been his normal self this year, and it appears to be more due to the fact the offense isn't nearly as good as last year. I think I would get Fournette.

Redraft or Keeper? Tough one. I love Fournette, so that may sway my decision to get him. I play non ppr, so my perception of the value here is maybe off some. Julio just hasn't been his normal self this year, and it appears to be more due to the fact the offense isn't nearly as good as last year. I think I would get Fournette.

Its a redraft league. Keeper I would do it easily.

My issue is that while I am getting the upgrade at running back I am downgrading a little at receiver potentially. Is Miller and Fournette together a tandem to lead me to the playoffs the rest of the way?

Nope,I'm not doing it.

Feel like it will at least give you consistency at your RB positions. Pretty sure Fournette/Miller will be way more consistent than Miller/ McKinnon or ALF. The WRs this year are just completely sporadic in my opinion. Possibly hinges on Cooper being at least average here on out for it to work out well.

One thing holding me back is- I right now am 3-5 in seventh place but I have the points tiebreaker over all the 3 teams in front of me who are all 4-4. So I could easily end up the 4 seed. I know he has sucked thus far but look at Julio Jones playoff schedule- 2 against New Orleans and 1 against Tampa Bay. That is mighty tasty.

Feel like it will at least give you consistency at your RB positions. Pretty sure Fournette/Miller will be way more consistent than Miller/ McKinnon or ALF. The WRs this year are just completely sporadic in my opinion. Possibly hinges on Cooper being at least average here on out for it to work out well.

Good points. Miller/Fournette is a nice consistent backfield I can probably run out the rest of the way maybe supplementing Duke Johnson or maybe Alfred Morris when a bad matchup is there.

Trading away Jones means my receivers are Baldwin, Jordy Nelson w.o Rodgers, and Cooper who has been inconsistent and with a bye week to come yet. That makes me a little nervous.

Good points. Miller/Fournette is a nice consistent backfield I can probably run out the rest of the way maybe supplementing Duke Johnson or maybe Alfred Morris when a bad matchup is there.

Trading away Jones means my receivers are Baldwin, Jordy Nelson w.o Rodgers, and Cooper who has been inconsistent and with a bye week to come yet. That makes me a little nervous.

I agree about the WR depth. My main league is non ppr and 2 RB 2WR and flex, so the starting 3 WR probably makes my logic poor. Good luck whatever you decide. I own Cooper and trust me i have very little trust in him despite the one week explosion.

Nah. Try Julio, Blount or Cohen, Garcon for Fournette and Cooper (does he have anyone better than Cooper to give up?)

I am ridding myself of Garcon as he is a little hurt right now and his QB of the future may not even play this year. Beathard may target him a lot but I doubt he connects very much.