Sign in to follow this  
Diesel07

Anyone watch FSU/scUM?

If you look up Chris Rix in the dictionary you will find this: The most pathetic, worthless, POS QB FSU has ever had. Rix irritates the HELL out of me! After seeing a commercial about the game, i gotta RE-vent :mad:. How many fuken 5th year seinors, whove been in the same system for 5 years and who play with 5 all-american high school wideouts, loose a game like that? Seriously, i just dont get it. This loss was worse than wide right. Im a HUGE state fan and ever since day 1 i knew FSU would never beat scUM with Rix at helmet. He makes the same bonehead mistakes over and over and over again. Those dorky sidearm passes and the throwing off his back foot, WTF :thumbsup:. Psst Rix, ill let you in on a little secret. When you see a blitz and know its coming, THROW THE BALL AWAY. After last years loss, people criticized Rix, but i still backed him....somewhat atleast. Now, i just cant take it anymore. To hell with Rix, bring in Xavier Lee...Remember the name. Mr Football of FL last year. Michael Vick type QB, but better :o Yes its scary, but its true! The kid has a cannon for an arm.

Bowden needs to make some better decisions. If somethings NOT working, change it (Rix). Mickey Andrews needs to do the same. If something IS working, stay with it (cover 2 man def). For 3 damn quarter, FSU played the cover 2 man. Than in the 4th, epecially near the end, they go to the prevent (zone). All throughout the game, FSU's defense DOMINATED the game. Anyone wish to argue, can GO TO HELL. Cromatie is a STUD!!!

I feel so bad for the players who had dreams of beating Miami just once. Way to ruin it Rix. Im not saying all of it was Rix fault, but MAJORITY of it was.

FSU should of just direct snapped it to Lorenzo Booker the whole game. I cant wait to see him shake and bake defenders rest of the season. The guys going to be a STUD. write that down!

Im not saying all of it was Rix fault, but MAJORITY of it was.

You can say it was All Rix's fault. That was a complete and thorough job he did of blowing the game. He really is about as bad as a quarterback can be this side of the special olympics. I watched the whole game. There was a couple quarterbacks playing a little touch in the street outside my house that are far better than Rix. Expecially the 12 year old. Great composure.

FSU should of just direct snapped it to Lorenzo Booker the whole game.

Booker is not getting many touches. They're really relying on Washington. I saw Booker twice when he was in high school and that has made me a fan. Ya know? Hey, I saw that kid when he was 16. In HS he reminded me of Marshall. But it was clear he needed to get bigger. It doesn't looke like he has. Washington is getting most of the carries, and I hate to say it, he looked better than Lorenzo. The thing about Booker though, like young Marshall, if you give him enough chances... sooner or later... goodbye.

It is very clear when you have a Linebacker covering your best and fastest wideout, and you don't get the ball to him ...something is very wrong with that. It dosen't matter what play was called. When a Quarterback is looking over a defense and sees this type of coverage, he should make the adjustment.

this is why Boldin and PK Sam left early!

L-Boogie was a badass in HS. I keep up with FSU, and Lorezo HAS bulked up this past summer. its crazy! He bulked up to 200 and increaed his 40 time to some absurd number. I wish i could find his Bench, Squat, and Clean numbers. They were really really sick for someone his size. Ill see if i can find his stats.

Lorenzo Booker:

High School: Graduated from St. Bonaventure High School in 2002... regarded as the nation's top prospect at tailback... named a Parade All-American and to the PrepStar Dream Team... top-rated running back in the nation according to Parade Magazine... Rivals100.com's No. 3 rated prospect in the nation... earned USA Today All-USA first-team honors as a senior... No. 1 rated running back in the nation according to Rivals100.com... Tom Lemming's No. 3 overall prospect and No. 2 running back in the country... ran for 2,878 yards and 50 touchdowns as a senior... added 16 receptions for 300 yards and three scores... rushed for 3,103 yards and 49 touchdowns as a junior... compiled state records of 8,502 rushing yards and 137 touchdowns during his three-year high school career ... led his team to a 42-0 record during his varsity career... earned Player of the Year honors for the state of California as a junior ... selected Florida State over Notre Dame, USC and Washington.

High School: Graduated from St. Bonaventure High School in 2002...

Believe me I know all about Booker and St. Bonnie HS in Ventura (Simi Valley). My HS alma mater plays them every year. Last year I gave t.j the play by play of a heart wrenching loss. Booker was as phenomenal as the stats suggest, but he's not getting the rock much at FSU and when he did, Washingon looked better.

The man at St. Bonnie right now is Matt Lee. He's Booker's cousin and is probably going to be at FSU also.

If you think Washington looked better, i beg to differ. You see that one run where he spun around it took it up the sideline for 20 yards? If he were the primary back, i think the offense would flourish. Leon Washington was Mr. Football in FL a couple years back. The dudes lightning fast.

I assume you live in California near St. Bonaventure High School. About this Mat Lee kid. Is he a junior/senior? How is he as a player? I keep up to date with the HS recruits FSU gets, but havent seen his name mentioned.