Sign in to follow this  
TheBossMan

DynastyRookie only draft tomorrow, any recent draft or movement thoughts would be awesome.

Guice moved to 2nd round, Gallup up, Freeman up, Ridley up, Sutton top 10-12?

Top 6 or 7 picks still RBs? 1st TE in 3rd round?

If you have a recently ended rookie draft, that would be awesome.

That seems a little high but he does look like the real deal. The Rookie RBs looked like best class in years then they have fallen as of late. With the ACL injury to Guice and Penny and Jones III slipping, they dont look near as strong. WRs could climb up the board. I really dont know what to expect after Barkley at 1. Sutton and Gallup could both go top 6 if people just arent sure about the RBs. Maybe Ridley

Kirk and Pettis will not be available for any price by midseason next year. I'd grab one of them in the 2nd round. If you're gonna miss out on Barkley I think Kerryon is gonna be special. Since none of the highly touted rookie RBs have cemented much yet I'd trade back for multiple picks late 1st early 2nd if possible (or flip draft pick, go fishing for Golladay or someone like that who's a sophomore in line to be WR1 by next year who will still ha e a strong season this year. Again, Golladay won't be available by end of this year, he's a last chance targets Rn in dynasty IMO.

If I'm taking a receiver high I'd go DJ over sutton all day. Sutton can't run routes and keenum had the two best route runners in the league outside Brown and the pats last year on one team. Sanders is gonna get all the play from keenum and if it's deep it's demayrius. Sutton will be boom or bust TD reliant IMO.

If I'm taking a receiver high I'd go DJ over sutton all day. Sutton can't run routes and keenum had the two best route runners in the league outside Brown and the pats last year on one team. Sanders is gonna get all the play from keenum and if it's deep it's demayrius. Sutton will be boom or bust TD reliant IMO.

Sutton is going to be a great receiver imo