Sign in to follow this  
RossR

Depth trades

12-team non-ppr.. fairly happy with my starting lineup but want to focus on depth (and maybe a more sure fire starting WR) as the trade deadline approaches.. what package deals do you think would work from my bench for depth upgrades headed towards the playoffs? (Or do I sit pat?)

QB: Winston (stream)

RB: Gurly

RB: McCaffrey

WR: Kupp

WR: Landry

TE: Kittle

FX: Mixon

DST: Texans (stream)

K: Bailey (stream)

B: Dalvin Cook

B: Allen Robinson

B: Tyler Boyd

B: Marvin Jones

B: Derrick Henry

B: Robbie Anderson

I think I'd probably stand pat. I don't think you're going to get a much better WR than Boyd unless you want to give up Mixon and that seems like a less than awesome idea. Although if you wanted to roll the dice and hope that Cook is healthy and productive week 12 and on go ahead and try and trade Mixon for a Tier 2 WR. If you don't think Cook's going to be healthy or Murray will vulture too many TDs find someone (maybe the Conner manager?) who would be interested in Cook.

It really depends how much you like Dalvin Cook ? If you want to keep him hoping to get some production out of him after his bye week then I understand. You know you wont get great value out of him. But if your willing to trade him you could package Cook and Marvin Jones who has been bad this year to an owner that is loaded at wr and needs a bump at rb for the playoffs. Not an easy trade but worth a shot to get that wr2 potential.

I would just send out a few trades and see what happens all they can say is no !

Good luck