kflo01

Rookie Draft Sitting At 1.04 Who To Grab

I'm in a dynasty league that is deep (20 teams -  30 man rosters we run IDP 11 man 11 on the defensive side like real life) Anyhow I am sitting at 1.04 my highest pick in the 10 years of the league. Not sure who to grab. I know Kyler Murray is going 1.01 the owner of that team has it set to auto-draft him at 1.01. That leaves everyone else.  I am looking at either a RB or WR. Based off my roster what do you think I should do. I was looking at N'Keal Harry, DK Metcalf. I dont think David Montgomery or Josh Jacobs is going to fall to me or id draft one of those two. First 3 may be Murray, Jacobs then Montgomery.

Based off the above and my roster what should I do?

Running Backs:

Chris Carson

Rashaad Penny

Mike Davis

Duke Johnson

WR's:

Allen Robinson

Adam Humphries

Geronimo Allison

Marquise Goodwin

It's hard to measure N'Keal Henry right now, as all Patriots information is usually deceptive.  As for DK Metcalf, like Henry he's also a rookie, and it's so hard to measure the success of rookies.  If I had to choose between those two, I'd probably go Metcalf but I would certainly look for other options.

I was thinking about Devin Singletary at 1.04 over the WR. IDK I am unsure reason I posted for some insight.

How do you feel about Singletary at 1.04?

1 hour ago, kflo01 said:

I was thinking about Devin Singletary at 1.04 over the WR. IDK I am unsure reason I posted for some insight.

How do you feel about Singletary at 1.04?

I like Singletary.  And, in a keeper league, I really like him.  I took him in a re-draft league Sunday night in the 13th round.  His production weights heavily on Shady McCoy.  Before training camps got started, there were some posting that conceivably the Bills could cut Shady at some point during training camp.  The Bills would save 6.4 million in cap space.  However, thus far in training camp, McCoy's looked great.  Now, the Bills do have Frank Gore and TJ Yeldon along with Singletary, so I do expect one of those 4 to be cut at some point.  Given what you described about your league, I prefer him over the WR's you listed.