Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

Thanks AxeElf

On 9/18/2019 at 11:44 PM, AxeElf said:

FantasyRetard said:

TY had a nice game at the Chargers last week, but this week the Colts are at Tennessee.  His career average at Tennessee is 3 catches for only 55 yards.  He's only scored 1 TD there.  I'm considering starting John Ross, with his 12 targets from last week, at home, against the 49ers.  I think Ross has a significantly higher ceiling.  Thoughts?

Axe Elf said:

I think John Ross probly just had his career game, but with Mixon being out, you're right, Ross' ceiling is probly higher than Hilton's, although his floor is lower.  If you can tolerate the risk of benching Hilton, go for it.

Result:

Ross:  21.2 pts

Hilton:  14.3 pts

Thank you, Axe Elf!

On 9/19/2019 at 12:06 AM, FantasyRetard said:

Thank you AxeElf,

For provide the viewers of this board, the greatest example of self-congratulatory nonsense the world has ever seen!  You truly are a legend... in your own mind.

On 9/19/2019 at 7:22 PM, FantasyRetard said:

AxeElf, can I rely on your brilliance one more time?  Ross at Buffalo or Montgomery at Washington?  1/2 PPR.  

Thank you, my master.

On 9/19/2019 at 7:56 PM, AxeElf said:

Are you schizophrenic?  One post you're mocking me, and the next, you're kissing my ring.

As much as I don't want to see Montgomery do well (I have a $25 bet with Stonewall that he won't finish as a top 12 RB this season), I think the Monday night matchup against Washington, who have allowed 334 yards rushing so far, is a better bet than the Bengals' matchup with the Bills, who have allowed only 325 yards passing so far.  And lest we forget, if it wasn't for the 66 yard TD to Ross late in their game with San Francisco, he would have finished with just 3 receptions for 46 yards last week.

Result:

Montgomery:  9.6 pts

Ross:  1.2 pts

Thank you, Axe Elf!

On 10/3/2019 at 8:55 PM, FantasyRetard said:

Your deity powers nearly helped me pull off an improbable upset, losing by less than 2 points.  I need you to double your efforts this week:

I beg thy to put your divine powers at work, help me to select highest scoring players, and smite my opponent.

On 9/29/2019 at 11:14 AM, FantasyRetard said:

I humbly ask on my knees for your divine intervention  

On 10/5/2019 at 3:46 PM, AxeElf said:

FantasyRetard said:

QB (1)- Lamar Jackson vs. Cleveland or Aaron Rodgers vs. Philadelphia

Axe Elf said:

I'm trying to think of a reason to start the #2 fantasy QB on Sunday over the #22 fantasy QB in a Thursday night game, but I keep going back and forth.

Result:

Rodgers:  26.5 pts (0 receptions)

Jackson:  26.5 pts (0 receptions)

No wonder Axe Elf kept going back and forth--either one was the correct answer!  You just don't find pinpoint accuracy like this anywhere else!

Thank you, Axe Elf!

FantasyRetard said:

I went with Rodgers last night and got a 40-point night.

Axe Elf says:

I don't know what kind of cockamamie scoring system your league uses, but in typical fantasy QB scoring (1 pt per 25 yards passing, 1 pt per 10 yards rushing, 4 pt pass TDs, -1 pt per INT and -2 pts per fumble lost) Rodgers and Jackson both scored 26.5 points.  If you want answers tailored to your individual unique scoring system in the future, then you should probably provide the details of that scoring system in your inquiry.

49 minutes ago, FantasyRetard said:

for nothing.  Your deity powers clearly suck.

My most wishy-washy fan, ladies and gentlemen...

7 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Result:

Montgomery:  9.6 pts

Ross:  1.2 pts

Thank you, Axe Elf!

My most wishy-washy fan, ladies and gentlemen...

You spent the time to research and write all that for what?  To prove you're obsessive/compulsive?  On a serious note, thanks for the advice.

5 hours ago, FantasyRetard said:

You spent the time to research and write all that for what?

To substantiate my conclusion--that you are my most wishy-washy fan.