Sign in to follow this  
yupper

Trade ideas

Thinking of offering a WR to the team who has J. Taylor. I need a RB2 with Mostert hurt and Montgomery sucking. Which of my WR is worth sending over in the trade? C. Ridley, A. Robinson or DJ Moore or do you think I need to put in a RB In the offer?

he has CEH, Mixon and Gibson along with a couple other RB. His WR are McLaurin, Godwin, Chark, Deebo, Kirk.

his record will be 2-5 while mine will be 5-2. .5ppr 10 team thanks!!

I think if that other owner looks at their rbs , the other owner won’t feel all that comfortable trading away who might be that  owners best rb for a wr.  

I think that owner would  want a rb in return , with the return of Godwin that owner looks pretty good at wr. 

So I offered ARob for J. Taylor and he countered with Ridley for Taylor. I feel like I’m giving up too much here. I look at various trade value charts and analyzers and get differing opinions. Is this a trade worth making? My rb2 spot sucks until Mostert comes back. Trying to figure out which rb SF is gonna use is annoying and Montgomery sucks. If I lose Ridley, I still have Adams, ARob, DJ Moore and Crowder. Thanks for any and all input.

I wouldn’t take Robinson for Taylor either, I think the owner made a good counter offer. 

1/2 ppr Ridley avg 17 per game and Taylor avg 13, just depends on how you feel which player benefits you going forward.  

Seems like you need Taylor more.