Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Broncos' Von Miller sends message to whoever plays tackle for Browns this week: 'I'm (going to) kill him'

This is kind of cheap isn't it? How many players out on the Browns? Let's see, Mayfield gone, Chubb gone, Hunt gone, 3 offensive lineman either gone or on injury report. I think 2 olinemen will be out from what I heard.  Jeez...Way to step out there Miller. :rolleyes:

Let's see, the Broncos beat the Giants, Jags, and Jets, then lose to the Raven's, Steelers, and Raiders. I see a trend here.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/broncos-von-miller-sends-message-to-whoever-plays-tackle-for-browns-this-week-im-going-to-kill-him/

"I'm going to have a great game. I'm going to go out there, and going to have to play well and get a couple sacks," Miller said, via Aric DiLalla of the Broncos website. "And if I do that then we will win...If I can play well and I can get sacks and I can find a way to disrupt the game, we'll win. The pressure is on me to play well. 

"I don't know who the tackle is that I'm going against, but I'mma kill him. I'mma kill him. And the other guy too, on the other side. I'm going to play extremely well and make plays for my team. I'm going to set us up and win this game for sure."

Broncos defense is so banged up i don't even know how there putting a team on the field 

5 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

Broncos defense is so banged up i don't even know how there putting a team on the field 

Good. I hope Keenum and team score 50. 

Well, he did get 1 whole solo tackle before he was bounced out the game at the half. :thumbsup:  Looks to me like the Cleveland tackles are all still in one piece though. :lol:

"I'm going to have a great game. I'm going to go out there, and going to have to play well and get a couple sacks,"

"I don't know who the tackle is that I'm going against, but I'mma kill him. I'mma kill him. And the other guy too, on the other side. I'm going to play extremely well and make plays for my team. I'm going to set us up and win this game for sure."

Has anyone heard any comments today from Miller? I would be interested to hear them. 

And don't worry about him, his game ending injury at halftime was exrayed today and results were negative.