Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Hurting at wr

Full ppr; pretty strong at rb (kamara, Ekeler, montgomery, Benjamin, howard, Stevenson, Harris) but weak at wr (cooks, Renfrow, e moore). We start two flexes, two rb, two wr and one qb and one tight end. Just cut hurts to cuff Harris as I have Carr and must win this week. Also own pitts and knox. 

talking to the diontae johnson owner. Would you offer montgomery for Johnson? Any other ideas for that deal?  

Depending on how valuable DJ is to the owner, and when that owner looks over your current Rbs , I would say it’s going to be one of your top three.  

8 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Depending on how valuable DJ is to the owner, and when that owner looks over your current Rbs , I would say it’s going to be one of your top three.  

I don’t want to part with my top two backs. He has Waller so I don’t think knox or pitts will work. Thinking of montgomery. Short benches are brutal and no ir. If he agrees would you do it ? Might have to be mont and Moore maybe.  He’s loaded at wr but very weak at rb 

Montgomery is your third rb based on production, so yeah I would go get DJ, plus with Claypool out for a while DJ should even gain more targets, if he’s hurting at rb but loaded at wr that might be  enough.  But again he might one of your top two. M