Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

Devonta Freeman Or Jeff Wilson ?

NON-PPR

Huntley starting for the Ravens @ GB.  I count that as a negative for Freeman. The Packers won't have to pay as much attention to the threat of the QB running. Other negatives are Latavius Murray vulturing goal line work like he did last week. 1 rush - 1 yard - 1 td, & negative games script as the Packers will most likely be ahead.

My only alternative is Jeff Wilson @ home against the Falcons. Hasn't looked great in his 2 starts & also has to contend with Deebo in the running game. 

Leaning Wilson even though he hasn't looked great. Hoping the Niners could control this game from the start & run Wilson to burn up clock.

Wilson is a tough one, but I think the Ravens as a whole will be limited. Wilson 

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Wilson is a tough one, but I think the Ravens as a whole will be limited. Wilson 

Thanks

It's a non-issue now. I didn't realize the Niners game started at 3:05. So even if I would've wanted to, I couldn't have plugged in Wilson for Freeman.

Update: I see the Falcons already scored a touchdown. There goes my theory that the 49ers might control this game from start to finish.

What a crazy year in fantasy football !

Crazy week. 

Noooo you didn’t.