Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

FLEX: J. Ford, or several other good options

Full-point PPR.

Who to FLEX??  RB1 is ATL B-Rob.  RB2 is LVR Z. White.  WR1 is TB M. Evans.  WR2 is KC R. Rice.  TE1 is BAL I. Likely.  I’m currently FLEXing CLE RB J. Ford, vs. NYJ.  Concerns: 1) with Flacco, CLE is now a passing team!; 2) K. Hunt seems to be the RZ RB.  At RB, I also have: NYG S. Barkley (vs. LAR top-rated DEF vs. RBs); KC RB CEH (just picked up off the WW; vs. CIN); and CHI RB D. Foreman (vs. a Top-5 ATL DEF vs. RBs; very unsettled backfield..).

My other WRs are: JAX C. Ridley (likely with QB2 Beathard..; CAR Top-5 vs. WRs), and NE WR D. Douglas (vs. BUF; has no “ceiling”).  My other TEs are: CHI C. Kmet (hurt his knee last week; ATL is soft vs. TEs); and BUF TE D. Kincaid (vs. NE; Top-2 vs. TEs; doing nothing since D. Knox came back from injury).

Thoughts??

Barkley. 

Yeah .. - Weepaws.  I made the change.

Update: now currently FLEXing LVR RB Z. White.  RB2 is Saquon.

Well, Weepaws - THAT decision cost me the Consolation Bowl, unfortunately.  I considered your input, but Matthew Berry's tidbit weighed heavily in my decision-making:

Jerome Ford vs. New York Jets

Over the past two weeks, Jerome Ford is averaging just 1.8 yards per reception. That’s the bad news. The good news is that over the same span, he’s averaging far more yards per carry: 1.9. Okay, it turns out I don’t really have any good news for you about Jerome Ford. And, really, it’s not just the last two weeks in which he’s struggled. Over his past four games, Ford is averaging just 2.6 YPC and 60% of his fantasy points during that span have come from receiving. Also, get this: since Nick Chubb’s injury, Ford is getting just 28% of Cleveland’s red zone carries. Yes, he scored last week, but much more often than not they prefer Kareem Hunt when they get in close. So, to recap: Jerome Ford is hardly gaining any yards per touch and he rarely gets the ball in a position to score. What’s not to hate? To make it all even worse, this week he faces a Jets defense that, over the past four weeks, is allowing just 3.6 YPC to backs (eighth-fewest). I have Ford outside the Top 30 this week at running back.

I’m sorry about that, it turn out not to be the right pick.