Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

Rode it like a boss - NEED GEEK ADVICE!!!!!!

Could use some smartass Geek strategery here.

I posted this video on Facebook, and this woman I barely know made some condemning comments about how cruel this was and how ashamed of myself I should be.

I'm fine with how ashamed of myself I am, but this was some seriously woke-ass baloney.

I went on her Facebook page to see a GIF of someone climbing atop an overturned raft, with the words being: "Climbing above those who try to dragging me down with negativity."

Replying to her post, I posted a photo of a couple of steaks I was about to grill and said, "Don't worry, this bull is in a better place."

That really set her off, and she mesaged me the following:

The fact that you run a cat rescue but have zero reverence for someone sticking spurs into an animal’s sides is just gross. You might want to question your morals there. I’ll be sure to tell people not to come to your cat rescue.

To which I responded with:

Right there in your profile the other day you posted something about not letting others' negativity drag you under. Practice what you preach and don't spread negatively.

Then I sent her a link to Professional Rodeo Association information about how the riders wear spurs that are incapable of actually digging into a bull's skin.

I get the sense these crazy bulls focking LOVE smashing around human riders. It is what it is.

But apparently she didn't like my response and defriended me.

I want to get in one last dig, but what would you do? Walk away? Post pics of steaks on a grill? 

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Could use some smartass Geek strategery here.

I posted this video on Facebook, and this woman I barely know made some condemning comments about how cruel this was and how ashamed of myself I should be.

I'm fine with how ashamed of myself I am, but this was some seriously woke-ass baloney.

I went on her Facebook page to see a GIF of someone climbing atop an overturned raft, with the words being: "Climbing above those who try to dragging me down with negativity."

Replying to her post, I posted a photo of a couple of steaks I was about to grill and said, "Don't worry, this bull is in a better place."

That really set her off, and she mesaged me the following:

To which I responded with:

Then I sent her a link to Professional Rodeo Association information about how the riders wear spurs that are incapable of actually digging into a bull's skin.

I get the sense these crazy bulls focking LOVE smashing around human riders. It is what it is.

But apparently she didn't like my response and defriended me.

I want to get in one last dig, but what would you do? Walk away? Post pics of steaks on a grill? 

Just admit to her you are ghey. She'll understand.