Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Are you Kidd me?

Construction company built a half- million dollar home on the wrong lot.  Oh boy.  

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Construction company built a half- million dollar home on the wrong lot.  Oh boy.  

I had a home built several years back and it was built opposite. The garages were on the wrong side of the house, rooms were flipped, etc. 

I caught it after it was framed. They tried to settle with me but I made them tear it down and repour the foundation. 

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

The owner of that lot got a good deal.  Were I his attorney he would have gotten monetary damages and free and clear title to the structure.

6 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

The owner of that lot got a good deal.  Were I his attorney he would have gotten monetary damages and free and clear title to the structure.

I was thinking that same thing, what a great bonus.  

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I had a home built several years back and it was built opposite. The garages were on the wrong side of the house, rooms were flipped, etc. 

I caught it after it was framed. They tried to settle with me but I made them tear it down and repour the foundation. 

I’ve never heard of this taking place, that’s the only right make them do it right. 

So now what, the construction company needs to fix this , wow it’s a tough one.  Lots of money to be lost, and gained.