Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Just like Marxism/Communism is your ideology.  Two sides of the same coin. 

I subscribe to neither ideology.

I'm nice and comfy in the middle, able to see the playing field instead of blindly believing in one of the extremes.

7 minutes ago, torridjoe said:

No, you’re very confused. You shouldn’t talk about it when you have no idea what you’re talking about. 

I agree, you shouldn't talk about it.  It won't end well for you.  :thumbsup:

I don't know who you are but you should probably just go back to your safe space from whence you came.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I subscribe to neither ideology.

I'm nice and comfy in the middle, able to see the playing field instead of blindly believing in one of the extremes.

Oh, yeah, pimpadouche is "in the middle".  :lol:

You're not fooling anyone Comrade.  You're almost as far-left as they come.

Advocates, supports and promotes every leftist and far-left policy, candidate and position but then declares he's 'In the middle".  :lol:

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oh, yeah, pimpadouche is "in the middle".  :lol:

You're not fooling anyone Comrade.  You're almost as far-left as they come.

Nope. Typical MAGAturd thinking that everything to the left of their far-right selves are commies and liberals.

You can't think for yourself.

Can't accept fair-and-square election results.

Can't accept the outcome of a fair trial.

Can't do anything but think and parrot what Newsmax and Clownzo tell you to.

Sheeple. TDS.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Nope. Typical MAGAturd thinking that everything to the left of their far-right selves are commies and liberals.

You can't think for yourself.

Can't accept fair-and-square election results.

Can't accept the outcome of a fair trial.

Can't do anything but think and parrot what Newsmax and Clownzo tell you to.

Sheeple. TDS.

I agree, you have TDS, Comrade.

It's afflicted you for at least a decade now.  Your hourly hysterical rants about him should be your red flag, but you can't seem to control your mania.  The good news is that you're not alone in your mental illness!  :lol:

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I agree, you have TDS, Comrade.

It's afflicted you for at least a decade now.  Your hourly hysterical rants about him should be your red flag, but you can't seem to control your mania.  The good news is that you're not alone in your mental illness!  :lol:

The definition of deranged:

unable to think or act in a normal or logical way especially because of severe mental illness :

This accurately describes Clownzo cultists, unable to apply logic and common sense to him being a failed businessman, psychotic politician, convicted felon, philandering husband, wanna-be dictator and a false idol whom MAGAturds are comparing to Jesus.

That, friends, is TDS!

😎

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The definition of deranged:

This accurately describes Clownzo cultists, unable to apply logic and common sense to him being a failed businessman, psychotic politician, convicted felon, philandering husband, wanna-be dictator and a false idol whom MAGAturds are comparing to Jesus.

That, friends, is TDS!

😎

Sorry pal. As much as you try to revise history and change terms, it's not going to work.: 😂 

Just like your side can't define what a woman is and has no idea what a man is so you just try to change the terms to fit your small, bigoted and feeble mind. 

Your trump derangement syndrome has afflicted you to your very core to the point where you have no idea what reality is. Couldn't have happened to a better person! 🙂