Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

Hines Ward, Tory Holt, Terrell Owens

no place for owens on a team that wuznt going anywhere this year and injuries making sure that happens. Need to prepare for the future damn i hate this

no place for owens on a team that wuznt going anywhere this year and injuries making sure that happens. Need to prepare for the future damn i hate this

For Brandon Lloyd, a TE and a pick? Owens isnt even that old. You could have got alot more than that.

It just doesnt seem right to me. I have a feeling it will be some big questions asked by the rest of the league on this deal.

For Brandon Lloyd, a TE and a pick? Owens isnt even that old. You could have got alot more than that.

It just doesnt seem right to me. I have a feeling it will be some big questions asked by the rest of the league on this deal.

Ditto

What I dont see is how this trade can get torn apart and get a guy to quit but the tomlinson trade doesnt? There is nothing different with that one, and for the record neither are collusion and shouldnt even be mentioned getting a veto or the like IMO. Lloyd has potential to be a very good receiver and the first round pick has a lot of value in itself. Remember during the draft most people were asking for a 2nd or 3rd rounder for their first round picks in the rookie draft and TO was a 2nd rounder and he's over 30 as well which is pretty old these days for an NFL player. I made a move to help my team now and hurt my youth, if people are just afraid im going to run away with the league now or whatnot, that's their problem but not mine.

Sign in to follow this